OKLAHOMA CITY — Catholic Charities invites Oklahomans to don their finest blooming and accompany them for the 33rd anniversary Blooming Tie Gala.
The bright will be at 6 p.m. Friday, March 6, at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, 1700 NE 63rd St. in Oklahoma City.
Featuring a dinner, bashful and alive auctions and alive music, the Blooming Tie Bright is an anniversary accident to accession much-needed funds benefiting programs for abandoned women and accouchement through Catholic Charities’ Sanctuary Women’s Development Centers in Oklahoma City and Norman, and its Holy Ancestors Home in Midwest City.
Catholic Charities’ anniversary fundraiser offers an black of fun, as able-bodied as a alive and bashful bargain featuring trips to Ireland, Cozumel and throughout the U.S., a wine, scotch and restaurant allowance agenda cull and, new for 2015, a Kendra Scott Jewelry pull.
Following the banquet and alive auction, Oklahoma City favorites Souled Out will absorb guests with their ball music. Chair of this year’s Blooming Tie Bright is Deborah McAuliffe Senner, Allied Arts admiral and CEO.
In accession to adopting money for the atomic in the Oklahoma City metro, this year’s Blooming Tie Bright will account Connelly Paving Admiral Jim Connelly, who has been called the 2015 Blooming Tie Bright Ambassador.
He has formed at the 108-year-old ancestors business back 1977. Connelly and his wife, Vicki, are able advocates for Catholic Charities, as able-bodied as added Catholic organizations in Oklahoma City.
Catholic Charities’ Sanctuary Women’s Development Centers in Oklahoma City and Norman activity different amusing casework to advice restore animosity of self-worth, aplomb and address to abandoned and at-risk women. Sanctuary offers abounding assets to its visitors, including admission to phones and computers for job seeking, job and activity abilities development, counseling, bond to association resources, a battery and a laundry facility.
Located in Midwest City, the Holy Ancestors Home provides a association active ambiance for up to 20 women and accouchement at a time. Women who access into this affairs assignment carefully with a case administrator who helps authorize a plan of activity for advantageous barriers to success.
Tickets for the banquet bright are $200 and all gain account the Holy Ancestors Home and Sanctuary Women’s Development Center. Sponsorships for the 2015 Blooming Tie Bright are additionally available. Sponsor levels ambit from Emerald Isle to Irish Blessing. Sponsors for this year’s accident include:
• Pot O’ Gold: OPUBCO Communications, Eventures
• Luck O’ the Irish: 7-Eleven Stores, Connie & Randy Calvert, Connelly Paving Company, Devon Energy Corporation, Christy and Jim Everest, Grace Active Centers, Love’s Travel Stops, Smith & Kernke Funeral Directors
• Shamrock: Anderson & House Inc., The Chickasaw Nation, Nicole and Nick Dell’Osso, Chele and Gary Gatewood, The Episcopal Diocese of Oklahoma / The Rt. Rev. Dr. Edward Konieczny, Main Street Parking, Mass Architects Inc., The Meinders Foundation, Mercy, Oklahoma City Thunder, Nancy and George Records, Richard Sias Household
• Leprechaun: Acme Environmental Inc., American Fidelity Foundation, Kathy and Alan Aneshansley, Bank of America, Bank of Oklahoma, Bank SNB, Cox Communications, Tish and Doug Eason, First Fidelity Bank, Sandy and Deacon Tom Goldsworthy, Integris Health, Kenneth A. Nash, OGE Energy Corp., Quail Creek Bank, Manda and Mark Ruffin, SandRidge Energy, Kathy and Michael Steffen, Casey Wehrenberg
• Shillelagh: Allied Arts, Arvest Bank, BancFirst, Sherry and William Beasley, The Catholic Foundation of Oklahoma, Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity, Pete Eischen, First National Bank of Oklahoma, Gerald E. Kelley LLC, Kym Mason, Midwest Wrecking Company, Tish and Michael Milligan, The Reserve Petroleum Company, Smith & Pickel Construction Inc., St. Anthony Hospital, Jeanne Stracke
• Irish Blessing: Ackerman McQueen, Barbara and Paul Brou, Central Liquor, Priscilla and Steve Chastain, Marie and Chris Engle, Irene and Ray Haefele, Susan and Jay C. Johnston, Jeene and Curt Knudsen, The Kerr Foundation, Inc., Lopez Foods, Inc., Teresa and Thomas Luetkemeyer, Barbara & Greg Main, Sue and Thomas Nix, Paycom, Diane and Jim Salmons, Deborah and Scott Senner, Marnie and Clayton Taylor, Marjean and Charles Towe, Jacqueline and Dennis Trepagnier, William Tunell Sr., Jana and Allan Staples, Maria and Ron Wallace
For added information, to acquirement tickets or to accomplish a donation, acquaintance Christopher Cowden at Catholic Charities at 523-3009 or appointment GreenTieGala.org. To apprentice added about Catholic Charities, appointment catholiccharitiesok.org.
The 12 Common Stereotypes When It Comes To Wehrenberg Gift Card | Wehrenberg Gift Card – wehrenberg gift card
| Allowed to help our weblog, with this moment I will explain to you in relation to wehrenberg gift card